How’s your week been? I went to two Melbourne Fringe Festival shows – Chest of Wonders & Snap.Catch.Slam. Both were excellent and I recommend checking them out before the festival finishes. Otherwise it’s been visits to Raw Trader, avoiding the gym, late nights at the office and brownies for dinner (oops). Here’s to a slightly healthier weekend and week ahead…
- Utopia Wellness Festival on Saturday.
- Brunching at Bear Cafe.
- Another Melbourne Fringe Festival Show from my list of random picks.
– North-South ‘city hike’ to the Shrine of Remembrance (check out this weeks post on ‘city hikes’).
- Combining my love of craft beer, live music and pizza at Foresters Hall in Collingwood.
- Continuing my search for the perfect picnic basket in time for summer!
Have a great weekend!