TGIF. It’s nearly the weekend! Sadly only a one day weekend for me as I’m working all Sunday. Here’s what I’m going to try to cram in to make the most of my short break…
- Embracing my heritage and consuming my weight in mulled wine & pretzels at the final night of the European Night Markets tonight.
- Buying tickets to the Melbourne Art Fair.
- Eating all my greens at Vegie Bar .
- Sending my housemates to collect brochures for me at the Americas Travel Expo on Sunday for my South America trip planning.
- Watching some Melbourne International Film Festival.
- Brunching at Captains of Industry.
And if I can squeeze it in, a cheeky breakfast at Little Big Sugar Salt before work on Monday…