After a hectic fortnight at work I’m looking forward to spending most of the weekend indoors with a hot water bottle catching up on my TV shows. But I will drag myself out the house and put on pants for these:
- The Itty Bitty Titty Committee‘s burlesque show at the Butterfly Club.
- Slice of pizza and a cookie the size of my face from Fatta a Mano, my favourite neighbourhood bakery.
- Catching some cinematic delights at Melbourne International Film Festival.
- Getting crafty at Craft Cubed in Federation Square.
- Picking up some preloved designer & vintage bargains at Sunday’s Round She Goes Fashion Market in Box Hill.
- Choosing my favourite restaurant in Time Out Food Awards: People’s Choice . For me it’s a close call between Smith & Daughters or Town Mouse… or Chin Chin! Argh! Hard decision. Who are you voting for?
- If I wasn’t working this Friday night I’d be at the European Night Market – luckily there’s always next Friday for me to get my mulled wine & pretzel fix.
What will you be braving the weather for?