What are you doing this weekend?
Here’s how I’m planning to escape the cold weather….
- Leading a tour bright and early Saturday morning at Melbourne Museum (check out my review of the Aztecs Exhibition)
- Checking out Toby Pola’s exhibition We Outnumber You at Sutton Gallery before it closes on Saturday
- Battling the crowds for some of Melbourne’s best baked treats on Sunday at the Flour Market Winter Bake Sale. Haven’t been before? Here’s what you can expect…
- A chilly evening wander down Gertrude Street to see the Gertrude Street Projection Festival
- Combining my loves of free booze, mojitos and birthdays at Los Barbudos‘ first birthday celebrations on Sunday arvo
- Perfecting my hot chocolate recipe (it’s a combination of Jessica Cox’s and just adding squares of chocolate to milk)
And lots of TV/couch time under piles of blankets…
Stay warm peeps!